Iconic Music Academy Lessons
Free Live 15 Minutes Introductory Private Lesson
We are offering one free 15 minute introductory lesson for each first time student, without any obligation or commitment involved on your part.
You will be able to choose any teacher of your choice, and we will handle the scheduling and communication between you and the teacher that you choose. All communication will be done through email or by phone. Once you have met the teacher live in a web meeting, you will then decide whether to continue with full length paid online web lessons.
30 & 60 Minutes Private Lesson
Once registered, you will be able to choose either a 30 minute or a 60 minute paid live / online / 1 – on – 1 private lesson with any teacher of your choice.
- We will help you build your schedule according to the availability of the teacher that you select.
- You are able to increase or decrease the number of lessons that you take.
- Early booking with any teacher of your choice is advisable.
- The cost of our lessons are different, depending on each teacher’s set rates.
You will be able to register for a 2 hour long, live master class from a teacher of your own choosing that has posted a date and time for a master class.
- Our Master Classes are a live virtual classroom with the teacher demonstrating and interacting with a classroom full of students.
- Students will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Specific information is viewable on each teacher’s info page.
- Once registered, you’ll have the option to sign on as a student for your paid live / online 120 minute master class with the teacher of your choice.
- The teachers that have master classes scheduled will be found on the Iconic Event Calendar.
- The cost to listen, watch with HD video, and interact live (through instant messaging only) is $35.
- The cost to interact live by performing and speaking with the teacher with HD video and audio is $100.
- You will learn by playing , listening and writing music. This is done through a video-conference, whiteboard, video and audio material where you and the other live students can interact with the teacher in a controlled environment.
- Our advisor will send you an email containing information of how to prepare for and set up your master class session. You will also have the option of speaking directly with an advisor over a Skype video call to get started.
- At the time and date of your live master class, just press JOIN in the email you will receive from us, and you will automatically enter into the class you requested.
- Our live master classes offer up to 98 students simultaneously on video-conference.
- You will need to be prepared and in position 5 minutes before your class begins.